♥♥♥You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. ♥♥♥Psalm 23:5-6♥♥♥


♥♥♥Living out of overflow♥♥♥

♥♥♥You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. ♥♥♥Psalm 23:5-6♥♥♥

God says: ” I dont want you to live for me out of your capacity. Serve me out of your overflow. Focus on Me again and you won’t have to worry about how to measure out what you give”.

It's hard to accept, but often our problem boils down to sin. We call it more polite names, but anything that causes our cup to stop overflowing is Sin. Call it “fatigue” or “work pressure” and pull back from serving the Lord with your whole heart- and the world would call that life management but it’ s really still Sin.

Not many of us think of our lack of abundance as sin, but that’s why our cups do not quickly overflow again. Where sin is admitted and confessed, the blood of Jesus cleanses from all unrighteousness. Where his blood cleanses,His Spirit always witnesses in us and the cup runs over again. His blood, however,doesn’t cleanse excuses.

When you find yourself holding back for fear of an empty tank, do these:

*ask the lord to reveal to you what is blocking the abundance in your life and confess it as sin and Increase your time in God’s word and in prayer.

Do this regularly and you won’t have to worry again about having enough^_^

God bless you!!!

~reflection~





You may also like